Silvadec is firmly focused on the international market. It is the wood composite leader in Europe and an increasing percentage of its sales come from export. It sells its products in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Silvadec is increasing its expansion by consolidating its positions on “historic” markets and continuing its development on emerging markets. The company relies on dedicated sales teams (local partners and employees) and local distributors.
It warranties excellent logistics, optimal customer service and the ability to adapt to the specific features of each market. The company also satisfies the strictest international standards:
- Singapore Green Label environmental certification • JIS ( Japanese Industrial Standardization ) • TUV Tests (slip resistance).
Silvadec has already completed a number of prestigious projects around the world and is also investing in overseas exports. Its reference projects include:
• United Arab Emirates – Zabeel Saray Hotel (Jumeirah Palm Island in Dubaï)
• Spain – Barcelona Airport
• Singapore – Mandarin Hotel
• France- Montparnasse Tower
Participation in construction expos around the world
Silvadec also attends many trade shows and expos in other countries.
We regularly attend BAU in Germany, BUDMA in Poland, BATIMAT in France, and the Landscape show in the United Kingdom.